23 Jan ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Administrative Assistant must have the minimum of a High School education or equivalent job experience in the clerical discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of personal computers, office practices, Accounts Payable / Receivable, employee benefits and preparation of Billing documents. Strong interpersonal, clerical, organizational and typing / data entry skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any of the following duties:
• Prepare employee time cards.
• Prepare payroll.
• Administer employee benefits.
• Prepare all Billing documents.
• Prepare Purchase Orders as required.
• Prepare Shipping documents.
• Prepare and log customer Requests for Quote.
• Perform Receptionist / Switchboard duties.
• Order office supplies.
• Perform general clerical duties.
• Perform all other duties as required.