18 Mar ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN (AEROSPACE)
Budney Overhaul & Repair, Ltd.\Budney Aerospace, Inc.is a woman-owned manufacturer of complex aerospace components for the turbine engine industry, as well as operating an overhaul & repair division. As a Central Connecticut business for over 50 years, we are proud of our reputation in the industry and diversified business model. We are growing quickly to meet the future demands of the aerospace industry. We need qualified, hard-working professionals and individuals who want to join us and grow with “Team Budney”. We have an immediate opening for:
Shift: First Shift 7:00am to 3:30pm Second Shift 4:30pm to 1:00am
• Responsibility and authority for quality of own work.
• Perform work in accordance with Travelers / Operation sheets
• Perform any of the following:
Threaded insert replacement
Hand drilling using jigs
Deburring of parts
Oil Flow Test
• Assure that the production traveler is properly signed for accountability.
• Use care in the handling of components. Use of cranes and hoists for transferring parts.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance on machines / equipment.
• Responsible for care and use of calibrated measuring instruments and their timely return for required calibration.
• Observe all Safety requirements in shop area.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times
• Perform all other duties as required.
The Assembler must have the minimum of prior aerospace mechanical assembly experience / technical education or the ability to learn on the job. Use of hand tools, grinders, epoxy application and manipulation to achieve specified dimensions.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Alcohol and Drug Screen, Background Check
A clean, climate controlled manufacturing facility in Central CT, competitive base pay (+incentives- sign on bonuses available for a limited time), top tier benefits (effective upon hire) (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability) and 401k with match, all in a friendly, progressive and tight-knit team environment. Interested candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com or our website (www.budneyaerospace.com).