15 Aug CMM PROGRAMMER/INSPECTOR
Budney Overhaul & Repair, Ltd.\Budney Aerospace, Inc.is a woman-owned manufacturer of complex aerospace components for the turbine engine industry, as well as operating an overhaul & repair division. As a Central Connecticut business for over 50 years, we are proud of our reputation in the industry and diversified business model. We are growing quickly to meet the future demands of the aerospace industry. We need qualified, hard-working professionals and individuals who want to join us and grow with “Team Budney”. We have an immediate opening for:
Position Title: CMM Programmer/Inspector
Shift Hours: First Shift 7:00am – 3:30pm
The Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Programmer/Inspector (MCosmos) must be able to read and understand all relevant technical data, such as customer drawings, operations sheets and inspection method sheets. The individual must also have an excellent knowledge of gaging systems, measurement techniques, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances and pertinent computer software. Strong interpersonal, technical, and organizational skills are required.
• Program coordinate measuring machines for product inspection in accordance with customer
drawings, Operation Sheets, inspection Method Sheets and Travelers.
• Set-up coordinate measuring machine and inspect product.
• Perform visual and dimensional inspections of precision machine components in accordance with
customer drawings, Operations Sheets, Inspection Method Sheets, and Travelers.
• Assure proper signoffs of Inspection Method Sheets and Travelers
• Maintain neat, accurate quality records
• Maintain a clean, organized work area
• Perform other duties as required.
Benefits: Competitive Pay
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life (day 1 coverage eligible!)
401K with Company Match
Modern and Air Conditioned facility
Budney is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Open Positions|