20 Jun CNC Machinist
Budney Overhaul & Repair, Ltd.\Budney Aerospace, Inc.is a woman-owned manufacturer of complex aerospace components for the turbine engine industry, as well as operating an overhaul & repair division. As a Central Connecticut business for over 50 years, we are proud of our reputation in the industry and diversified business model. We are growing quickly to meet the future demands of the aerospace industry. We need qualified, hard-working professionals and individuals who want to join us and grow with “Team Budney”. We have an immediate openings for:
Shift: First (7:00am – 3:30pm) or Second Shift (4:30pm – 1am 10% differential)
- Responsibility and authority for quality of own work.
- Assist in setup / operation of machines.
- Perform work in accordance with Travelers / Operation sheets.
- Obtain all required tools / tooling from designated areas.
- Responsible for care and use of calibrated measuring instruments and their timely return for required calibration.
- Assure proper CNC / DNC program operation.
- Assure that the Traveler is properly signed for accountability.
- Use care in the handling of components.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on machines.
- Observe all Safety requirements in shop area.
- Maintain good-housekeeping practices at all times.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- Prior experience with complex aerospace parts is preferred.
Whether your experience is in turning or milling, we offer:
Alcohol and Drug Screen, Background Check
A clean, climate controlled manufacturing facility in Central CT, competitive base pay (+incentives- sign on bonuses available for a limited time), top tier benefits (effective upon hire) (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability) and 401k with match, all in a friendly, progressive and tight-knit team environment. Interested candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or our website (www.budneyaerospace.com).
Budney is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Open Positions|