23 Jan CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE OEM
The Customer Support Representative – OEM must have experience in aerospace production control or similar discipline. This individual must have an understanding of production scheduling, purchasing of goods and services, inventory control and delivery schedules.
Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiating and computer skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide customer / supplier interface.
• Schedule all jobs with respect to customer due dates.
• Coordinate production scheduling and status with Sales, Manufacturing and Quality.
• Obtain price and delivery quotes on all required outside processes and materials.
• Procure all required materials and services (Note: All raw material purchase orders must be approved by the President, Vice President or Controller).
• Assure that outside processes are placed with, as applicable, a Budney or customer approved supplier.
• Participate in Contract Review process as required.
• Expedite internal processes and supplier provided materials and services.
• Maintain control of OEM inventory.
• Prepare weekly shipping reports.
• Prioritize OEM Shipping / Receiving and Trucking operations.
• Prepare Travelers for production jobs as necessary.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Managing Director OEM