18 Mar Deburring Operator
Budney Overhaul & Repair, Ltd.\Budney Aerospace, Inc.is a woman-owned manufacturer of complex aerospace components for the turbine engine industry, as well as operating an overhaul & repair division. As a Central Connecticut business for over 50 years, we are proud of our reputation in the industry and diversified business model. We are growing quickly to meet the future demands of the aerospace industry. We need qualified, hard-working professionals and individuals who want to join us and grow with “Team Budney”. We have an immediate opening for:
Shift: Second Shift 4:30pm to 1:00am
The Deburring Operator must be able to take and retain directions and work in a shop environment. Average manual dexterity is required for the use of hand held deburring tools.
- Use pneumatic and hand held grinding tools to remove sharp edges, burrs and blend / polish tool marks from machined components.
- Work with manufacturing and engineering to ensure proper interpretation of shop operation sheets.
- Responsibility for quality of the deburring process to include visual inspection of own work.
- Assure equipment is in good working order and report malfunctions to immediate supervisor.
- Assure that travelers are completed in the proper sequence and signed / stamped and dated by the person performing the work.
- Assure adherence to departmental production schedule.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Adhere to all company safety rules to include the use of required personal protective equipment and ergonomic devices such as overhead hoists.
- Perform all other duties as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school or equivalent
Alcohol and Drug Screen, Background Check
A clean, climate controlled manufacturing facility in Central CT, competitive base pay (+incentives- sign on bonuses available for a limited time), top tier benefits (effective upon hire) (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability) and 401k with match, all in a friendly, progressive and tight-knit team environment. Interested candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or our website (www.budneyaerospace.com).