23 Jan ENGINEERING MANAGER O/R
The Engineering Manager – O/R must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the engineering discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of aerospace overhaul and repair processes. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide process engineering support to production, assuring accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback.
• Prepare and assemble production Travelers and Operation Sheets for all repair components.
• Write CNC programs as required
• Support production in resolving issues.
• Develop tooling / fixturing requirements
• Develop raw material/detail listings for all component repairs.
• Supervise Process / Manufacturing Engineers – O/R
• Develop / Maintain repair processes utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques
• Interface with customer engineering
• Red Flag problem areas and provide timely resolution
• Perform all other duties as required
Director of Overhaul & Repair