23 Jan ENGINEERING MANAGER OEM
The Engineering Manager – OEM must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the engineering discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of CNC machine tools / controls, CNC programming, geometric dimensioning / tolerancing, machine capabilities, material properties and speeds / feeds. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide process engineering support to production, assuring accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback.
• Prepare and maintain revision /distribution control of CNC / DNC programs for production use.
• Prepare and assemble production Travelers and Operation Sheets for all OEM components.
• Support production in resolving issues.
• Develop tooling / fixturing requirements
• Develop raw material/detail listings for all OEM components.
• Monitor shop processes and provide corrective action
• Supervise Manufacturing / Process Engineers
• Interface with customer engineering
• Red Flag problem areas
• Perform all other duties as required
Director of Operations / Quality