23 Jan Foreman, Mill & Drill
The Foreman, Mill & Drill must have a minimum of five years experience in set-up and operation of CNC machining centers and manual milling machines for aerospace parts. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for quality of all processes performed by the Mill & Drill department.
• Adherence to production schedule.
• Assure proper setup of all milling & drilling jobs.
• Troubleshoot all set-up and CNC program related problems.
• Obtain and return to storage all required tooling.
• Assure the proper use and handling of calibrated measuring instruments.
• Assure timely return of measuring instruments for calibration as required.
• Proper interpretation of drawings and operation sheets.
• Assure that travelers are completed in the proper sequence and signed / stamped and dated by the person performing the work.
• Perform First Piece Inspection as required.
• Perform all other duties as required.