15 May GAGE CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN
The gage calibration technician must be able to read and understand all relevant technical data. This individual must also have the knowledge to operate all pertinent computer software, tools, gages, measuring equipment, etc. Strong technical and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform calibration / adjustment of Inspection Measuring and Test Equipment (IM & TE) per all related Work Instructions.
• Record all calibration data using calibration software / PC
• Responsible for recall of IM & TE which is due for calibration.
• Coordinate all outsource activities and create purchase orders.
• Responsible for maintenance of gage inventory.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Director of Quality