23 Jan GENERAL MANAGER O/R
The General Manager – O/R must have a minimum of five years production management experience in an FAA Certified Repair Station. This individual must have an excellent understanding of production processes, quality systems and FAA regulations. Strong interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for the quality of products and services provided by the O/R activity.
• Assure adherence to all FAA requirements / regulations.
• Supervise production personnel (machine operators, assembly, special process, etc.)
• Plan, direct and coordinate activities of O/R engineering and production control personnel.
• Train and assist all O/R personnel in FAA Repair Station procedures and practices.
• Assure adherence to customer requirements / delivery schedules.
• Advise / support the Director – O/R in all matters regarding the FAA Repair Station which may affect quality, delivery or cost.
• Quality: Review and approval of purchase orders related to shippable product.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Director of Quality (Quality Issues)