23 Jan LEADPERSON O/R ASSEMBLY
The Leadperson O/R Assembly must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a FAA Certified Repair Station. This individual must have an excellent knowledge of assembly / disassembly techniques, bench operations, hand / pneumatic tools and measuring equipment. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for quality of all processes performed by the Assembly department.
• Adherence to production schedule.
• Assure the proper setup of all assembly / disassembly jobs.
• Troubleshoot all set-up and operator related problems.
• Assure proper use of hand and pneumatic tools and blasting equipment.
• Obtain and return to storage all required tooling.
• Assure the proper use and handling of calibrated measuring instruments.
• Assure timely return of measuring instruments for calibration as required.
• Performance of tasks in accordance with operation sheets.
• Assure that travelers are completed in the proper sequence and signed / stamped and dated by the person performing the work.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Production Foreman O/R