23 Jan LEADPERSON O/R/JIGBORE
The Leadperson O/R / Jigbore must have a minimum of 3 years experience in set-up and operation of Jig Bore machines for aerospace parts. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for quality of all processes performed by the Jig Bore department.
• Adherence to production schedule.
• Assure proper setup of all Jig Bore jobs.
• Troubleshoot all set-up and related problems.
• Obtain and return to storage all required tooling.
• Assure the proper use and handling of calibrated measuring instruments.
• Assure timely return of measuring instruments for calibration as required.
• Performance of tasks in accordance with operation sheets.
• Assure that travelers are completed in the proper sequence and signed / stamped and dated by the person performing the work.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Production Foreman O/R