23 Jan MANAGER O/R QUALITY ENGINEERING
The Manager, O/R Quality Engineering must have an excellent understanding of customer Engine Manuals, Standard Practice Manuals, Overhaul & Repair Instructions, Service Bulletins, drawings, specifications, requirements and DER approved repairs created by Budney Overhaul & Repair, Ltd. as well as the ability to assist in the creation of a repair process. Strong technical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsibility and authority for O/R product quality and compliance with FAA regulations.
• Perform detailed review of all O/R parts received for repair / overhaul.
• Perform detailed review of all required repairs applicable to parts received.
• Create teardown reports for O/R parts received for repair / overhaul.
• Preparation of Inspection Method Sheets.
• Perform detailed review of O/R Operation Sheets and Travelers.
• Perform detailed review of all OEM supplier certifications.
• Supervise O/R Inspectors.
• Point of contact with Manufacturing Engineering in the creation of repair processes.
• Point of contact with customers on job problems of a quality nature.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Director of Quality