15 May MANUFACTURING ENGINEER OEM
The Manufacturing Engineer – OEM must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the engineering discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of of CNC machine tools / controls, CNC programming(Siemens NX and MasterCam), geometric design & tolerancing, technical drawing, machine capabilities, material properties and speeds / feeds. Strong technical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide process engineering support to production, assuring accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback.
• Prepare and assemble production Travelers and Operation Sheets for all components.
• Prepare and maintain revision /distribution control of CNC programs for production use.
• Support production in resolving issues of an engineering nature.
• Develop component routing.
• Develop tooling / fixturing requirements
• Develop raw material/detail listings for all component repairs.
• Monitor shop process and provide corrective action
• Interface with customer engineering
• Red Flag problem areas
• Perform all other duties as required
Engineering Manager – OEM