23 Jan O/R QUALITY ASSISTANT
The O/R Quality Assistant must have a basic understanding of MS Word, MS Excel and JobBOSS® software for preparation of Pack Lists and those certifications required for shipment of product to the customer. In addition, the O/R Quality Assistant must possess excellent organization and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare Certificates of Conformance, FAA Form 8130-3 and any customer specific forms required for shipment of product.
• Prepare Pack Lists using the JobBOSS® database.
• Interface with suppliers on matters concerning certifications of supplier processes.
• Interface with customers on matters concerning certifications of Budney processes.
• Assist Quality department personnel as required.
• Perform all other duties as required.