23 Jan PAINTER
The Painter must have the minimum of prior experience / technical education or the ability to learn on the job.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for quality of own work.
• Perform work in accordance with Travelers / Operation sheets
• Achieve proficiency in the following tasks:
• Handling, Operation and Maintenance of Binks 2001/2001V Spray Gun
• Handling, Operation and Maintenance of EGHV-531 HVLP Spray Gun
• Proper Techniques of Checking Viscosity
• Handling, Operation and Maintenance of Devilbiss KB II Two Quart Pressure Cup.
• Proper Techniques and Recording Procedures of Eddy Current of HAE Coating IAW EIS 1120 & EIS 11821
• Touch Up Chrome Pickle
• Use, Care and Maintenance of the Survivair Air Purifying Respirator (Premier Model)
• Surface preparation, masking, painting and curing in accordance with customer-specific requirements.
• Assure that the production traveler is properly signed for accountability.
• Use and care in the handling of components.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment.
• Responsible for care and use of calibrated measuring instruments and their timely return for required calibration.
• Observe all safety requirements in shop area.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times
• Perform all other duties as required.
REPORTS TO: Foreman