23 Jan PROCESS ENGINEER O/R
The Process Engineer – O/R must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the engineering discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of aerospace overhaul and repair processes. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide process engineering support to production, assuring accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback.
• Prepare and assemble production Travelers and operation sheets for all repair components.
• Generate Teardown reports (as required).
• Support production in resolving issues.
• Develop tooling / fixturing requirements
• Develop raw material/detail listings for all component repairs.
• Monitor shop process and provide corrective action
• Interface with customer engineering
• Red Flag problem areas
• Perform all other duties as required
Engineering Manager O/R