15 May PRODUCTION CONTROL EXPEDITOR
The Production Control Expeditor must have a general understanding of aerospace manufacturing processes. Strong computer and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize company software to monitor job progress.
• Monitor production travelers to track components.
• Generate reports (as required).
• Support Production Control in resolving issues.
• Red Flag problem areas
• Perform all other duties as required
Manufacturing Manager OEM