23 Jan PRODUCTION CONTROL PLANNER OEM
The Production Control Planner – OEM must have experience in aerospace production control or similar discipline. This individual must have an understanding of production scheduling, purchasing of goods and services, inventory control and packing / delivery of products. Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiating and computer skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in Contract Review process
• Schedule all jobs with respect to customer due dates.
• Coordinate production scheduling and status with Director, Sales & Marketing
• Obtain price and delivery quotes on all required outside processes and materials.
• Procure all required materials and services (Note: All raw material purchase orders must be approved by the President, Vice President or Controller).
• Assure that outside processes are placed with, as applicable, a Budney or customer approved supplier.
• Provide customer / supplier interface.
• Prepare Travelers for production jobs upon receipt of raw or shop assist material.
• Expedite internal processes and supplier provided materials and services.
• Maintain control of all OEM inventory.
• Prepare weekly shipping reports.
• Prioritize OEM Shipping / Receiving and Trucking operations.
• Perform all other duties as required.