23 Jan PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR OEM
The Production Supervisor 2nd shift must have a minimum of five years production experience in a aerospace manufacturing environment. This individual must have an excellent understanding of production processes, quality and scheduling requirements. Strong interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for the supervision of the 2nd shift OEM or O/R employees.
• Assure adherence to all company regulations.
• Supervise production personnel (machine operators, assembly, special process, etc.)
• Assist personnel should problem s arise.
• Assure adherence to production schedules.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Manufacturing Manager OEM
General Manager O/R