23 Jan PROJECT MANAGER O/R
The Project Manager O/R must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in either the manufacturing or engineering disciplines. This individual must have an excellent understanding of aerospace overhaul and repair processes. Strong interpersonal, supervisory, organizational and planning skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Primary contact / interface with customer engineering / purchasing on new or special programs.
• Create and maintain milestone charts for new or special programs as required and communicate these requirements to O/R Production Control and Manufacturing personnel.
• Prepare production O/R Travelers (as required) and coordinate the generation of O/R Operation Sheets with O/R Engineering.
• Provide support to production, assuring accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback.
• Generate Teardown reports (as required).
• Identify problem areas and support production in resolving issues.
• Assist in development of tooling requirements.
• Perform all other duties as required
Director, Overhaul & Repair