23 Jan QUALITY ADMINISTRATOR
The Quality Administrator – O/R must have the minimum of a FAA Repairman certificate with a rating of Return to Service. This individual must have an excellent understanding of FAA /EASA requirements / regulations for Return to Service and possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for O/R return to service function to include compliance with FAA / EASA requirements and regulations.
• Preparation, signing and maintenance of the O/R quality documentation packages to include FAA form 8130-3, Maintenance Release and Certifications related to returning parts to service.
• Maintenance of O/R Quality Records and Documents of External Origin.
• Review and approval of purchase orders related to shippable product.
• Perform all other duties as required.