23 Jan QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER O/R
The Quality Assurance Manager – O/R must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the quality discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of FAA regulations, Airworthiness Directives, geometric dimensioning / tolerancing, gaging systems, measurement techniques, manufacturing methods, ISO / AS quality systems, process capabilities and Statistical Process Control.
Strong technical, supervisory, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for FAA compliance.
• Provide interface with Supplier/ Customer on matters of a quality nature.
• Provide interface with FAA.
• Maintenance of Manufacturers Engine Manuals / related documents,FAA FAR’s and Airworthiness Directives and other related documents.
• Maintenance of FAA roster of authorized personnel and FAA Capabilities List.
• Preparation of O/R quality documentation packages to include the signing of FAA form 8130-3, Maintenance Release and Certifications related to returning parts to service.
• Review of O/R Purchase Orders/Contracts as required.
• Review and approval of supplier certifications as required.
• Prepare Company and Supplier performance data.
• Review of Teardown Reports as required.
• Conduct Supplier Evaluation/Audits.
• Preparation of Training Programs as required.
• Preparation of monthly O/R Defects Per Million charts.
• Perform all other duties as required.