23 Jan QUALITY ENGINEER ASSISTANT
The Quality Engineer Assistant must have an excellent understanding of aerospace inspection techniques, engineering drawings (GD&T) and specifications. The Quality Engineer Assistant must also have experience in the preparation of aerospace First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and fixed process documentation. Strong technical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and submit to customers FAIR and fixed process documentation in format requested. This involves, as required, ballooning customer’s drawings and creating AS9102 forms 1, 2 and 3 along with corresponding Inspection Method Sheets (IMS).
• Perform detailed review of customer required specifications, processes and documents.
• Assist in the resolution of internal / external corrective actions.
• Assist in the preparation of repair / rework proposals and concession activities.
• Assist in maintenance of Approved Supplier and Documents of External Origin listings.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Sr. Quality Engineer