09 Apr QUALITY ENGINEER OEM
The Quality Engineer OEM must have an excellent understanding of shop processes, engineering drawings, specifications and requirements as well as techniques / methods to improve process capability and ensure the integrity of the delivered component. Strong technical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform detailed review of all customer purchase orders / contracts for quality and technical requirements. This will include detailed review of required specifications / processes and documents as required by the customer.
• Perform detailed review and approve Operation Sheets and Travelers.
• Create and/or review Incoming, In-Process and Final IMS documents for procedural accuracy and technical content.
• Review and support inspection procedures and practices.
• Provide integration between Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing ensuring procedural integrity.
• Resolve customer corrective actions assisting Quality Manager by assisting the Quality Manager in this area.
• Monitor and improve shop manufacturing process ensuring process integrity.
• Review and approval of purchase orders related to shippable product.
• Perform all other duties as required.