23 Jan QUALITY MANAGER O/R
The Quality Manager – O/R must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the quality discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of EASA /FAA requirements / regulations, Airworthiness Directives, geometric dimensioning / tolerancing, gaging systems, measurement techniques, manufacturing methods, ISO / AS quality systems, process capabilities and Statistical Process Control.
Strong technical, supervisory, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for O/R product quality and EASA/FAA compliance.
• Supplier/ Customer interface on all matters of a quality nature.
• EASA/FAA interface.
• Supervise Inspectors – O/R and assist with inspection as required (with no limitations).
• Maintenance of O/R Quality Records
• Maintenance of Manufacturer’s Engine Manuals / related documents, EASA/FAA regulations , Airworthiness Directives and other related documents.
• Maintenance of FAA authorization roster
• Review and approval of O/R Purchase Orders/Contracts.
• Preparation of Teardown Reports and Quality documentation packages.
• Conduct Internal Audits.
• Respond to Customer requests for Corrective Action.
• Review internal and supplier Corrective/Preventive actions.
• Conduct Supplier Evaluation/Audits
• Perform all other duties as required.
Director of Quality