23 Jan QUALITY MANAGER OEM
The Quality Manager – OEM must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the quality discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of geometric dimensioning / tolerancing, gaging systems, measurement techniques, manufacturing methods, ISO / AS quality systems, process capabilities and Statistical Process Control. Strong technical, supervisory, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibility and authority for OEM product quality.
• Supplier/ Customer interface on all matters of a quality nature.
• Supervise Inspectors – OEM and assist as required.
• Preparation of Certifications and other related documents.
• Maintenance of OEM Quality Records
• Maintenance of customer specifications, manuals, etc.
• Review and approval of OEM Purchase Orders/Contracts.
• Conduct Internal Audits.
• Review Corrective/Preventive actions.
• Conduct Supplier Evaluation/Audits.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Director of Quality