23 Jan QUALITY TECHNICIAN
The Quality Technician must have an excellent understanding of Inspection Method Sheet preparation and customer required shipping documents. Strong technical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform duties of Inspector – O/R as required.
• Conduct Internal Audits and maintain records.
• Prepare Supplier performance data.
• Prepare Pareto charts of production nonconformances.
• Assist production with Statistical Process Control data entry.
• Assist Director of Quality with Process Capability calculations.
• Maintenance of cleaning baths.
• Perform titration / pH checks of cleaning baths and maintain logs.
• Perform all other duties as required.
Director of Quality