23 Jan SHIPPING/RECEIVING OEM & O/R
This individual must have an excellent understanding of freight carriers, customs regulations, pertinent FAA regulations, waste disposal (hazardous / non-hazardous), relevant forms/logs, tools, foam packaging equipment and machinery such as fork lifts. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Package goods in accordance with customer and freight carrier requirements.
• Receive goods in accordance with applicable quality procedure and work instructions.
• Assure proper distribution of all related documents, paperwork, etc.
• Perform Preliminary Inspection of received components and issue copy of proper production traveler.
• Supervise / coordinate / schedule trucking personnel.
• Delivery / Pick –up of components as required.
• Proper identification (hazardous / non-hazardous) and disposal of waste packaging materials.
• Maintenance / housekeeping of Shipping / Receiving area and company owned
• Perform other duties as required.