23 Jan TRUCKING
The individual must possess a current Connecticut Drivers license, which bears no major violations. The individual must also meet all DOT / regulatory requirements as applicable to Budney Overhaul & Repair, Ltd.
Good interpersonal and organizational skills are required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safely transport products between the company and customers / suppliers.
• Assure all related paperwork is properly signed and distributed.
• Maintain vehicle log books (as required).
• Perform preventive maintenance on company vehicles and report potential problems to immediate supervisor. Maintain maintenance logs for vehicles.
• Represent the company in a courteous, professional manner.
• Perform other duties as required.
Shipping / Receiving