23 Jan WELDING ADMINISTRATOR
The Welding Administrator must have an excellent understanding of all facets of the welding operation such as, sales, purchasing, production control and quality. Strong clerical, technical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Production Control: Schedule all welding / brazing jobs with respect to internal / external customer requirements.
• Production Control: Purchase all welding / brazing related material and supplies.
• Quality: Preparation and control of all required Quality documentation.
• Quality: Review and approval of purchase orders related to shippable product.
• Quality: Conduct Internal Audits and maintain records.
• Production Control & Quality: Assist in quoting process for internal / external customers.
• Perform all other duties as required.
General Manager O/R
Director of Quality (Quality Issues)