23 Jan WELDING ENGINEER
The Welding Engineer must have the minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the engineering discipline. This individual must have an excellent understanding of aerospace overhaul and repair processes. Strong technical, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overall responsibility and authority for all welding activities including, but not limited to: weld process plans, weld process qualifications, weld repair development/approval, and welder qualifications.
• Preparation of quotes for all welding jobs
• Operation and maintenance of all welding equipment
• Develop tooling / fixturing requirements
• Supervise all welding personnel
• Purchase welding / brazing related material and supplies
• Quality: Review and approval of purchase orders related to shippable product
• Interface with customer engineering
• Provide in-house technical welding engineering support to all aspects of quality, manufacturing and engineering.
• Perform all other duties as required
Director of Quality (Quality Issues)